Results are in

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rupy

Re: Results are in

Post by Rupy »

Congrats To Salander,

You must feel so proud and a heavy load lifted, I know because I went through it a month ago when the Walsall consortium test results came.

Happy dad sorry for not getting the results you wanted, Wolverhampton Grammar? (private school) Is the test in November?

Regards

Rupy
um

Post by um »

My heart skipped when I saw this post!
My post has not arrived yet. I suppose I could try going out to look for the postman :D

HappyDad, congratulations on your son's above average score. He's worked hard and did well - it is a shame it was so very close but not quite enough for a place. I hope he gets a good hug this afternoon and that things go well for him in the Independent School exams.

Congratulations, Salander. I can feel your relief (even if I have none of my own yet :? ) and hope that your dd has a super time at KEHG. I'm sure she will.
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Sorry that you dint get the results you wanted Happy Dad. Hope your DS is happy and thrives in whichever school you choose for him .
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

Whether you got the score you wanted or not, all the DC deserve plenty of hugs and treats for their hard work, and parents too! The DC wouldn't have such opportunities without such loving and committed parents. Memories of last year and two years before are coming flooding back! Seems like so long ago now.

Many congratulations to those who got the score they wanted. It's only the start of a long and new road with plenty more hard work to come :wink:
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

um wrote:My heart skipped when I saw this post!
My post has not arrived yet. I suppose I could try going out to look for the postman :D

HappyDad, congratulations on your son's above average score. He's worked hard and did well - it is a shame it was so very close but not quite enough for a place. I hope he gets a good hug this afternoon and that things go well for him in the Independent School exams.

Congratulations, Salander. I can feel your relief (even if I have none of my own yet :? ) and hope that your dd has a super time at KEHG. I'm sure she will.

Yes, I'm sure he's being chased up and down your road by anxious parents right now! :D
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

I am thinking of hunting down the postman too Um :lol:

Why oh why can't they just sent an email for results :?:
um

Post by um »

Haha that made me laugh :lol:

I'm now seriously contemplating sitting on the doorstep.
I have loads of work to do and my hands are shaking too much to write or type properly :(
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Congrats to the successfull results and Happydad I'd be delighted with 212, as that was the minimum for BV a couple of years back. You have a clever boy there. Give him lots of praise.

I am stuck at one, knowing that my DS2's letter is lying on the doormat. I also know he won't score well, so I just want it over with.

Good luck all :) !
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

I can't take the waiting!!!! I'm having palpitations and I've got zero work done.. Where is the postman??? And after I invested £750 in royal mail shares I would of thought I deserved a better service lol....
ajaan

Post by ajaan »

227 for our son.

We had in order

CHB (240)
Five Ways (227)
Handsworth Grammar (unknown for this year)
Aston (220)

So I'm guessing he *should* be alright for two (possibly three) out of our four choices, especially if they increase intake as the accompanying letter states.

Either way he gets taken out as a reward tonight (and would have regardless of score just for sheer effort and motivation).
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now