Grammar school preference form

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bromsgrove mum

Grammar school preference form

Post by Bromsgrove mum »

Hi my D's scored 231 in the test and we will probably be choosing Kefw, but we live in Bromsgrove, does any one know, what we need to do, people from Birmingham have the form I believe, we have a different schooling system here, 1st, middle and high school, so we have not been sent a form, from Birmingham City Schools, do we apply to our own region Worcestershire, any advice would be appreciated.
CuriousDuo

Re: Grammar school preference form

Post by CuriousDuo »

Umm, I think you should do the preference forum from your own region but if you decide to put a school outside your local authority it will just ask you a bunch of questions on why you chose that particular school.
80's girl

Re: Grammar school preference form

Post by 80's girl »

Hello Bromsgrove mum. I called admissions yesterday to enquire about this and you just complete changing to high school form on line for year 7 sept 2014 as there are some schools in the worcs region which also operate the 2 tier system. You will get 3 choices, and you can change the local authority option to birmingham and find the king edwards schools or Warks for Alcester grammar. You won't have an ID for your child as I didn't but the details of his current middle school did come up. It was surprisingly straight forward :)