Possible Qualifying Scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
esam99

Re: Possible Qualifying Scores

Post by esam99 »

After referring to Wolverhampton Girls High consultation document {http://www.wghs.org.uk/images/stories/s ... tation.pdf}, they plan to increase an extra 8 places to 116 in Sept 2015.
Daffodil3969

Post by Daffodil3969 »

Any indication on Adams GS or Newport Girls High increased admission for 2014/2015?
goodmanj

Post by goodmanj »

Is the increase for Sutton girls September 2014 confirmed? Or is it just a possibility at the moment? Don't want to get my hopes up just yet?!
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

The head teacher at Sutton Girls announced to the pupils during assembly this week that they would be increasing their pupil intake in 2014 from 150 to 180.

So I think this is confirmed. :)
z-g

Post by z-g »

Now that the grammar schools in the consortium have increased their number of PAN, do you think Handsworth Grammar may do the same now, as they are the only ones left.
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

HGS already have 150 per year group so I doubt it. KEFW are the only school that have stretched their numbers beyond 150 this year but they have so much more space.
UmSusu
z-g

Post by z-g »

oh well! I'll just have to wait and see if DS will get in. Handsworth Grammar is second on our list. DS did score low so don't really know if he'll get in to any of the grammar schools. All I know is that he tried hard so am proud of him. :D
goodmanj

Post by goodmanj »

Wow! Now I am feeling hopeful! What will the increase in places mean to the possible entry score for sutton?
CheekyMonkey

Post by CheekyMonkey »

goodmanj wrote:Wow! Now I am feeling hopeful! What will the increase in places mean to the possible entry score for sutton?

.....I will post my revised scores later (for the final time, if nothing else springs up again); it will mainly be the girls schools that will see the main changes though.

CheekyMonkey
watergirl

Post by watergirl »

I would love to know if my dd has a chance on a score of 208 for king Edwards handsworth girls. Thanks any feedback would be really appreciated