Assisted place phone call.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Natalie74

Re: Assisted place phone call.

Post by Natalie74 »

Ahh well done to your DS Dua, sounds like he did really well. I can't wait till the 14th either. I've been telling my DS in preparation that he's done fantastic in the exam and he came out of the interview feeling confident, so if he doesn't get a place, he's done his absolute best and they must be looking for something different. So proud of him whatever the outcome. As I'm sure we all are of our DS's.

Bless my little DS he actually bought me some flowers out of his own money and wrote a card saying thank you for giving him this opportunity. (Heart melts) 

Wish someone would start some new topics lol, I keep popping on when I'm not at work. Think I'm ever so slightly addicted to this forum lol.
z-g

Post by z-g »

That is so sweet, Natalie!
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

Natalie74 wrote:Ahh well done to your DS Dua, sounds like he did really well. I can't wait till the 14th either. I've been telling my DS in preparation that he's done fantastic in the exam and he came out of the interview feeling confident, so if he doesn't get a place, he's done his absolute best and they must be looking for something different. So proud of him whatever the outcome. As I'm sure we all are of our DS's.

Bless my little DS he actually bought me some flowers out of his own money and wrote a card saying thank you for giving him this opportunity. (Heart melts) 

Wish someone would start some new topics lol, I keep popping on when I'm not at work. Think I'm ever so slightly addicted to this forum lol.
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you guys!!
dua

Post by dua »

Awww!! That is ever so sweet Natalie74! Yes they have done really well and we should be really proud of them!
Scooby73

Post by Scooby73 »

Thanks to everyone for their positive thoughts. Natalie- that's adorable. Your son sounds lovely. We had the opposite where by we had take our DS out for a meal after the interview! He's well and truly milked this process :lol:

But seriously, good luck to everyone waiting. They've all done so well to get this far and I for one am really proud of my son. I couldn't have coped so well at aged 10..It wasn't even an 11plus for him.
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

Natalie74 wrote:Wish someone would start some new topics lol, I keep popping on when I'm not at work. Think I'm ever so slightly addicted to this forum lol.
Don't worry Natalie74, you won't have to wait very long. There are usually lots of new topics on and around Offer Day!!! :lol:
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Bubbles, it seems like only yesterday you were on here wishing us luck and telling us you have a year to go....

Good luck! Hope your DD gets what she wants :D
UmSusu
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Thank you everyone :)

Bubbles, how did your DD get on?

Not sure I can wait 10 more days for a new subject LOL.
Bubbles44

Post by Bubbles44 »

Thank you Umsusu!!! The past year has raced by... Fingers crossed my daughter get's a place at Camp Hill because that is her first choice on the preference form, but to be honest I would be equally as happy if she is offered a place at Five Ways or Handsworth. They are all superb schools!!!

Natalie74, my daughter chose to sit the KEHS exam last week. I personally didn't want her to sit the exam because she did quite well in the 11+ exam and should (fingers crossed) be offered a place at a grammar school. Also, unless she receives an assisted place for KEHS then she will definitely not be able to go to the school because we couldn't afford the fees. But by letting her sit the exam, at least she can never say that we didn't let her try...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now