1 more day ...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
goodmanj

Re: 1 more day ...

Post by goodmanj »

Natalie, huge congratulations to your little boy & of course to you, that is fab news. I read your post at lunch & could not wait to get home this evening to see what happened! Congratulations to all others that had great news today too. It has certainly brightened what has been a very dull, cold day! X
Scooby73

Post by Scooby73 »

Congratulations to Natalie and all others on your good news. Your boys will have great opportunities and avenues open to them. :D I don't want to put a dampener on things but I'm sure Natalie will want to know how we got on. Not such good news for us as we didn't get the AP we applied for but the letter states we can have a full fee paying place if we can find the funds!!! We had told them on interview day that we wouldn't be able to accept that but I suppose they thought differently . I'm confused as DS obviously did well enough to warrant a place but apparently not well enough. We're just keeping our fingers crossed for Camp Hill now.
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Ahh thanks everyone, now you're warming my heart. The godfather - Kind edwards HAHHA that's hillarious! I remember someone pointing out my mistake after I'd started that topic and I just cringed with embarrassment then laughed my head off. But yes you're right, it has come true and they're more than kind.

UmSusu, it will be a pleasure to help someone next year. I've read so many of your previous posts I feel like I know you lol.

Scooby73, ahhh I'm so so so sorry your DS didn't get offered an AP. That must be drviststing for you both. How disappointing, my heart goes out to you and to anyone else who didn't get the news they were hoping for today. X
CheekyMonkey

Post by CheekyMonkey »

Well done Natalie74, AK Loving Dad, Kanamm, Thegodfather, and others too. For those who were hoping for an AP and did not receive it, hope March 3rd will bring you good news.

CheekyMonkey
um

Post by um »

Congratulations to everyone :D :D :D

Lovely to hear all this heart-warming news - very happy for you all :D
dua

Post by dua »

How lovely!! Just caught up with the news! Many many congratulations to Natalie and all those with their great news!

Yippee!! My son also secured an AP place at KES. We are over the moon!

Those who didn't it's not the end of world. There are many good schools in Birmingham and we are very fortunate to be here in B'ham. I hope all our DS's find happiness and success wherever they are! There are many bright boys out there and the competition is fierce. They are so young so a lot depends on how they take to the exams!
dua

Post by dua »

So those who got an AP offer, what is next? The letter says if we accept the place they would send another Form which we have to fill in and send. Does anyone know what does the Form 2 entail?
z-g

Post by z-g »

Congratulations to you all!
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Congratulations Natalie!!! So so so happy for you and your DS :D
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Thank you everyone. X

Dua, I think form 2 is a more detailed form about your finances. Think it's about proving what you earn so they can make sure the amount they stated in the letter yesterday is the correct amount for you to pay. X
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now