Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am
Posts: 530
Getting increasingly anxious.. Does anyone have any news on Aston please??

I'm very surprised about BV scores going up! Hope this isn't the case with KEAS too :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:35 pm
Posts: 125
I think we would have known by today. I doubt any emails or letters are going to be received tomorrow so I guess we'll just have to wait till Monday.

How do you know BV score has gone up?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am
Posts: 530
It's on the Allocations Thread..Hopefuldad7... Someone with 217 didn't get in..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:42 pm
Posts: 987
Location: Birmingham
Some people from neighbouring LEAs have received results today and have been posting the scores they have/ have not got in with. See the summary of the scores collected so far here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36340

_________________
UmSusu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 659
ambar wrote:
Offers made to children of friends and family yesterday:

Handsworth Boys score - 207
KE Aston score - 220
Sutton Coldfield score - 214

Hope this helps as these scores are lower than the ones on the thread so far.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am
Posts: 530
moseleymum wrote:
ambar wrote:
Offers made to children of friends and family yesterday:

Handsworth Boys score - 207
KE Aston score - 220
Sutton Coldfield score - 214

Hope this helps as these scores are lower than the ones on the thread so far.


Thank you Moseleymum, and the original poster.. This has certainly put my mind at rest! Now I have to convince myself that I have definitely applied :wink:

Also, a big thanks to UmSusu for always being a source of good news! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:45 pm
Posts: 110
reeyah wrote:

Thank you Moseleymum, and the original poster.. This has certainly put my mind at rest! Now I have to convince myself that I have definitely applied :wink:

That made me laugh reeyah because I bet there are many parents doubting themselves, even though they checked the application form twenty times before they pressed the submit button. :lol: It has been such a tough couple of weeks we are all paranoid. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am
Posts: 530
Bubbles44 wrote:
reeyah wrote:

Thank you Moseleymum, and the original poster.. This has certainly put my mind at rest! Now I have to convince myself that I have definitely applied :wink:

That made me laugh reeyah because I bet there are many parents doubting themselves, even though they checked the application form twenty times before they pressed the submit button. :lol: It has been such a tough couple of weeks we are all paranoid. :shock:



I think we will all collapse in sheer exhaustion tomorrow Bubblles44! Good luck to you as well :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any news on KEAS?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:59 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Birmingham
I've written this on the other topics but thought if it helps anyone.....My DS1 scored 213, was not offered first choice at KEA but was offered second choice HGS, still happy but KEA is so close to us, oh well, hope this helps and good luck to all!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016