Re Yellow Bus Company SCGSG

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
quasimodo

Re Yellow Bus Company SCGSG

Post by quasimodo »

I would be grateful if any parents of children using the new bus services from September 2014 could give feedback on how their children are finding the new service. I know its early days but it would be useful to have feedback. I understand 4 buses began from the start of term.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
um

Re: Re Yellow Bus Company SCGSG

Post by um »

Can you give more details of these services/which schools they serve?

Might be useful for parents making decisions about their application next month.
quasimodo

Re: Re Yellow Bus Company SCGSG

Post by quasimodo »

It is my understanding Sutton Coldfield Grammar school for Girls began a new bus service for existing girls in the summer term with the yellow bus company. This was being extended to the new girls in September 2014 so that a total of 4 buses would be running from the north and south of the school.
The yellow bus company already run services across a number of cities like Manchester and Bournemouth and across large parts of North America. The successful rollout may enable other schools to come on board in the West Midlands.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now