Reward our kids' effort

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Hopefuldad7

Reward our kids' effort

Post by Hopefuldad7 »

I think all the dc who got results today deserve a massive treat/reward for their efforts, regardless of their results! They have all done outstanding just by going through this experience.

We will all forget these numbers and points in a few years and be more focused on GCSEs then A levels then universities and degrees....

It's important to remember that they will always remain our dear dcs and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I'm proud of all of them...
walsallmum

Re: Reward our kids' effort

Post by walsallmum »

Hear hear
Queensimster

Post by Queensimster »

I am with you on that already treated my ds! It's been a hard long road for the all of the kids and they should be rewarded for their efforts :D
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

We are already into our fun year. Mondays after school activity swimming Tuesdays the exception being tutor for English,her weakness like it was mine, Wednesdays brownies, Thursdays athletics club, Fridays drama, Saturday mornings tennis and swimming and some Sundays our badminton sessions. Apart from brownies athletics club and swimming on Mondays we cut back on everything for 12 months.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Hopefuldad7

Post by Hopefuldad7 »

quasimodo wrote:We are already into our fun year. Mondays after school activity swimming Tuesdays the exception being tutor for English,her weakness like it was mine, Wednesdays brownies, Thursdays athletics club, Fridays drama, Saturday mornings tennis and swimming and some Sundays our badminton sessions. Apart from brownies athletics club and swimming on Mondays we cut back on everything for 12 months.
OMG are you serious?
chebiyebu

Post by chebiyebu »

The fun already began in mine, i let ds blast on the play station yesterday, I already ordered the shoe he has been asking me to buy for him and also a phone.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

The items in the itinerary are my dds choice and not ours and the majority take place in school.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
KenR

Post by KenR »

many year's ago we held a special bonfire party for my son and his friends burning all of the 11+ practice papers - great fun
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Wish we could have done that. We passed our collections amassed over many years on to the next generation in the extended family beginning taking the exams next year.

Abraham Lincoln
mum1115

Post by mum1115 »

KenR wrote:many year's ago we held a special bonfire party for my son and his friends burning all of the 11+ practice papers - great fun

what a fab idea.
We have help onto ours for now for DD. After she's finished I think I will pinch this idea
x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now