Reward our kids' effort

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Happy dad

Re: Reward our kids' effort

Post by Happy dad »

Hopefuldad7 wrote:I think all the dc who got results today deserve a massive treat/reward for their efforts, regardless of their results! They have all done outstanding just by going through this experience.

We will all forget these numbers and points in a few years and be more focused on GCSEs then A levels then universities and degrees....

It's important to remember that they will always remain our dear dcs and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I'm proud of all of them...
I disagree slightly - they should really have been rewarded for their efforts after the exams have finished, not when the results come out.
Hopefuldad7

Post by Hopefuldad7 »

Happy dad wrote:
Hopefuldad7 wrote:I think all the dc who got results today deserve a massive treat/reward for their efforts, regardless of their results! They have all done outstanding just by going through this experience.

We will all forget these numbers and points in a few years and be more focused on GCSEs then A levels then universities and degrees....

It's important to remember that they will always remain our dear dcs and I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I'm proud of all of them...
I disagree slightly - they should really have been rewarded for their efforts after the exams have finished, not when the results come out.

We celebrated (effort) just after sitting the exam and we are now celebrating again.. even though ds didn't get enough points for his first choice...
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

In that case Hopefuldad7 celebrate again.

With ds1 it was difficult as he was also sitting some indie exams plus OSH - we didn't make the same mistake second time round.
solimum

Post by solimum »

chebiyebu wrote:The fun already began in mine, i let ds blast on the play station yesterday, I already ordered the shoe he has been asking me to buy for him and also a phone.
What does he need to do to get the other shoe?! :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now