Qualifying Score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Warwick mum

Qualifying Score

Post by Warwick mum »

Hi all,

Does anyone know what was the qualifying score for Camphill girls for 2014.
I know the cutoff for Camphill Girls was 226. Just trying to estimate that how was places has been distributed in 2014 ? :roll:
Sunflower2

Re: Qualifying Score

Post by Sunflower2 »

On waiting list last year 217 got in.
wildwest

Post by wildwest »

on our letter, the qualifying score for CHG is 209. (this year)
Sunflower2

Post by Sunflower2 »

However, I believe that's for PP
Warwick mum

Post by Warwick mum »

Thanks Sunflower 2 .

My dd has scored 226 which was last year cut off . She is vey keen on going to Camphill Girls . But we live in Warwickshire . I was wondering will she manage to get in the Camphill Girls . I also need to know how is the handsworth Girls school compared to Five ways ????
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Warwick mum - I'm confused ... weren't you asking about Bucks this morning?
Warwick mum

Post by Warwick mum »

Yes I was .

My dd has written exam in both birmingham and buckingham and qualified in both but in the borderline score. We need to decide within this week to give school preference . We are so confused and we are ready to move where ever she gets in.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Well in Bucks she has either passed or she hasn't. Borderline doesn't really come into it, children have to get the qualifying score and are then deemed qualified. It's not ranked like Birmingham, where you have got a borderline score. I'm surprised you didn't sit Warwickshire as well, as you live there already.

If your dd is very keen on CHG, put that first on your CAF.
Warwick mum

Post by Warwick mum »

Guest 55 ,

Borderline for Birmingham camphill Girls school but she is qualified for other KE grammar schools in Birmingham. She also Qualified for Buckingham (got more than 121).

Thanks
Sunflower2

Post by Sunflower2 »

Warwick mum wrote:Thanks Sunflower 2 .

My dd has scored 226 which was last year cut off . She is vey keen on going to Camphill Girls . But we live in Warwickshire . I was wondering will she manage to get in the Camphill Girls . I also need to know how is the handsworth Girls school compared to Five ways ????
Dd 1currently attends handsworth girls and loves it there - it was her first choice even before she sat the exams. Dd 2 is hoping to join her sister in September. I personally loved five ways, but had to take into account the boys to girls ratio, as dd1 is more of the shy type and Would feel a bit intimidated by the environment, although I know for most girls that's not a problem. Also she is not sporty. Both schools are amazing and it really depends on what works best for you and your dd situation. They will produce great result either way.