Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:29 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 90
So.....have you all filled in and sent your CAF forms? We have done ours online now . Apparently we can change the choices before deadline. I don't think we will need to.......hopefully!! :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am
Posts: 329
Just done it. Hope I've made the rights choices!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 90
muminbrum wrote:
Just done it. Hope I've made the rights choices!


Well done muminbrum... Fingers crosssed..

We have filed the form online here in Wolverhampton...just discussing whether to put the local 10 min drive choice first or the 45-60 min drive school first.

We are close to WGHS.....but daughter really...REALLY!!!...likes SCGSG!!!

:?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am
Posts: 329
As in 4 hours a day for whoever is chauffeur?? I would say too much.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 90
muminbrum wrote:
As in 4 hours a day for whoever is chauffeur?? I would say too much.


Good point muminbrum!

We have just changed the online form and resubmitted it. :-)

WGHS (10mins) is first now.
SCGSG (45mins) is now second.

:-)
That was difficult-weighing up the pros and cons.....really have to factor in the amount of homework our Dcs will be getting over the years to come..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 90
Actually...just saw that the cut-off for submission is stated as 31/10/2014 00:00:00.

Thats in 9 mins!!! surely?

Welll....just checked ours....it has been submitted...got the email as proof...checked DD name, my name, DD DoB...

Phew!!!!!! that was tense!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm
Posts: 2604
At least my dd will have one other potential friend when she attends WGHS.My dd has loved the school from the first time she saw it.We've attended on 3 open evenings over 2 years to make sure its the right choice.

No it must mean midnight on Friday 31/10/14.

_________________
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am
Posts: 329
Time must be a mistake but glad ours is in. I note the forum is still working on British Summer Time!


Last edited by muminbrum on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm
Posts: 90
quasimodo wrote:
At least my dd will have one other potential friend when she attends WGHS.My dd has loved the school from the first time she saw it.We've attended on 3 open evenings over 2 years to make sure its the right choice.

No it must mean midnight on Friday 31/10/14.


Absolutely. :-) We have put our DDs and ourselves through quite a lot over the past few months.... Nothing more to do now...

I hope everyone get the right school for the DCs. All these schools are incredibly LUCKY to get our DC anyway!!

Best of luck folks....... and enjoy the FIREWORKS in the next few days! :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm
Posts: 2604
Buckbeak wrote:
quasimodo wrote:
At least my dd will have one other potential friend when she attends WGHS.My dd has loved the school from the first time she saw it.We've attended on 3 open evenings over 2 years to make sure its the right choice.

No it must mean midnight on Friday 31/10/14.


Absolutely. :-) We have put our DDs and ourselves through quite a lot over the past few months.... Nothing more to do now...

I hope everyone get the right school for the DCs. All these schools are incredibly LUCKY to get our DC anyway!!

Best of luck folks....... and enjoy the FIREWORKS in the next few days! :-)


Disney on ice tomorrow afternoon, day off work for me and maybe come to west park on Saturday evening for the fireworks.

_________________
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016