exam content 2014

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
firsttimermum

exam content 2014

Post by firsttimermum »

Hi all,

Hope everyone is managing to hold themselves together ! Just scrolling through the sticky for exam content for the last few years. Although it says 2014, the description starts from 2013. Does anyone know where the 2014 exam content is please ??

Also my son is struggling with jumbled sentences, any ideas if this has come up and any tips how to improve would be greatly appreciated !

Regards
KenR

Re: exam content 2014

Post by KenR »

No content for 2014 I'm afraid - minimal feedback responses - not enough to warrant publishing

However we have had feedback for a number of years and we don't believe this has changed significantly over the years
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

I am surprised you managed to get the detailed information for the exams from previous years.

I was put under strict purdah after both Walsall and Birmingham consortium exams by my wife and eldest dd other than to ask my youngest dd how she felt it went.I couldn't ask the detailed questions I wanted to ask as they both felt she should forget the exams after taking them.I think they were right.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

I tried to ply my youngest with questions after the Walsall exam just gone. He was very unforthcoming. His brother and sister gave me pretty good feedback when they too the exams. Will try again after 12th September, but he's a different character, so I still may not be able to extract the data!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now