PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT post details of test content

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
MSD

Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT post details of test content

Post by MSD »

boring_username wrote:It was a centre in Stratford.

I do think it very unfair to put the onus on 10 yr olds not to talk to parents about it. I should expect to be able to speak to her about the test (a huge event in her life) and it should be my responsibility not to commit the copyright, which I'm sure I've agreed to in some form or other.

Pesky child, all I know is it definitely had NVR, VR and maths in it :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was in your situation, one little CHHAPPED will do the trick! Now don't ask me what that is :wink:
happymom1

Post by happymom1 »

Haha about Chappedd. Really cheered me up in this stressful wait
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

DGM wrote: So, the thread is definitely not about not helping children taking the exam next September - 2016 - only about not helping late sitters in this academic year. Another forum member has written that in Bucks the questions are under tight lock and key until the end of the summer to avoid late sitters knowing the questions in advance.
This is ridiculous. The content will leak out and people will talk from different regions. The dates should be publish a couple of weeks for later sitters, after which a complete new separate paper must be used. unbelievably unfair.My tutor was asking about Walsall the day after. They want to know if they pitched their prep about right, but who is to say there is not another motive
Faith4

Post by Faith4 »

Petitpois wrote: This is ridiculous. The content will leak out and people will talk from different regions. The dates should be publish a couple of weeks for later sitters, after which a complete new separate paper must be used. unbelievably unfair.My tutor was asking about Walsall the day after. They want to know if they pitched their prep about right, but who is to say there is not another motive
I agree.
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Has anyone else been contacted asking for test content info?
I've had a pm recently. :evil:
Please don't reveal anything - as you can see it's been an arduous journey especially these last few days!!!
So keep things under your hat till at least next March when school places have been allocated.
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

Bob1892 wrote:Has anyone else been contacted asking for test content info?
I've had a pm recently. :evil:
Please don't reveal anything - as you can see it's been an arduous journey especially these last few days!!!
So keep things under your hat till at least next March when school places have been allocated.
I've been told by Sally-Anne (moderator) that if anyone else is contacted re: test content info request then you should hit the report button (the red exclamation button) and they will get checked out.

Thanks, Bob. Anyone getting such a request can either PM me directly, or just hit the "Report" button on the PM itself, and it will be seen by all the Mods. S-A.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now