Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Bob1892

Re: Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bob1892 »

OldTrout wrote:Have posted elsewhere but our letter was from Birmingham, posted 1st class (2 franks 39p and 14p) and having checked no tick for sharing with Warwickshire.

Not the only ones with delays at our school - FO if you're watching - Should you consider e-mail/ log in for results? Seems pretty piecemeal and puts kids without results through a very hard day at school - e.g. One boy charmingly reduced to tears because his friends didn't believe he hadn't got results and started chanting 'Liar! You failed.'

Genuinely think you need to consider the kids in this - possibly over anxious/ excited parents who accost papa john pizza flyer deliverers?
I'm innocent on that last part - see elsewhere
OldTrout

Post by OldTrout »

OldTrout wrote:Have posted elsewhere but our letter was from Birmingham, posted 1st class (2 franks 39p and 14p) and having checked no tick for sharing with Warwickshire.

Not the only ones with delays at our school - FO if you're watching - Should you consider e-mail/ log in for results? Seems pretty piecemeal and puts kids without results through a very hard day at school - e.g. One boy charmingly reduced to tears because his friends didn't believe he hadn't got results and started chanting 'Liar! You failed.'

Genuinely think you need to consider the kids in this - possibly over anxious/ excited parents who accost papa john pizza flyer deliverers?

Forgot to say posted 14 October - so based on price presumably 1st class within city of Birmingham.
OldTrout

Post by OldTrout »

Yes Bob - I believe it was petit pois and I absolutely sympathise - fortunately was at work today but anxious milli-second looking toward the mat to see if a letter had arrived and great relief ) for I truly feared something had gone terribly wrong) to see TO THE Parent/ guardian of Little Fish

Believe me if it hadn't been there it would have been me lurking behind our door lying in wait for papa john flyer delivery folk from then on....
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

OldTrout wrote:Yes Bob - I believe it was petit pois and I absolutely sympathise - fortunately was at work today but anxious milli-second looking toward the mat to see if a letter had arrived and great relief ) for I truly feared something had gone terribly wrong) to see TO THE Parent/ guardian of Little Fish

Believe me if it hadn't been there it would have been me lurking behind our door lying in wait for papa john flyer delivery folk from then on....
Nah, dominoes maybe!
Bob1892

Post by Bob1892 »

OldTrout wrote:Yes Bob - I believe it was petit pois and I absolutely sympathise - fortunately was at work today but anxious milli-second looking toward the mat to see if a letter had arrived and great relief ) for I truly feared something had gone terribly wrong) to see TO THE Parent/ guardian of Little Fish

I wonder if the sales of Papa John Pizzas will sky-rocket this wekend?
booellesmum

Post by booellesmum »

Think the mods should seriously think about getting them to sponsor the forum! :lol: