2014 scores - moderators

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Petitpois

2014 scores - moderators

Post by Petitpois »

Can you add 2014 scores in and then deleted this thread.

ta
Sally-Anne

Re: 2014 scores - moderators

Post by Sally-Anne »

:?: :?: :?:
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Sally-Anne wrote::?: :?: :?:
Moderators not reading my mind just yet....Sorry

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =11&t=7148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On this thread there are no 2014 scores. It would be much easier to for people to see what has happened if the 2014 scores were added in. In the main they dropped as the extra places came on line in advance of the introduction of PP in 2015. When those places were offered you see an above average rise, but much of it is just the rebound effect as PP places go taken up. You mayas well add in the 2015 scores and rename it to 2015.

Just makes prediction and understanding of what's happened to cut off scores so much clearer.

Please??

Very much appreciated
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Petitpois wrote:Moderators not reading my mind just yet....Sorry
A challenge, perhaps, at the best of times, and 19th February, with only 10 days to go is not one of those times.

I will leave it to to the "Northern Folk" to sort this out for you if they can - it's not my territory intellectually or geographically.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

Petitpois, have you gathered (some/all of) the data already by any chance? If so, I'm sure it would speed up the process of updating the sticky.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

Northerns up here are called mancunians and scousers... :lol: :lol:

Anyhow, not sure why it has not been done, were talking about last years and the year before's scores and they are available on the KE websites, although archived now, but still available.

Stroller the data is on here

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... hp?t=37119" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This was the 2014 data direct from horses mouth so to speak

http://www.schoolsofkingedwardvi.co.uk/ ... ble-today/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for having a look though.

Cheers
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

I'm jealous. :mrgreen: That sort of data doesn't seem to be readily available for the Tiffin schools. Ignore me, I'm just browsing. :D
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
MSD

Post by MSD »

PP - Do you have the current last score for 2015 taken from waiting list?
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

um wrote:CUT OFF SCORES 2015
- but these scores were confirmed by parents:

Bishop Vesey's Grammar School 215
Handsworth Grammar School 203
King Edward VI Aston School 218
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Boys 236
King Edward VI Five Ways School 226
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls 225
King Edward VI Handsworth School for Girls 216
Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls 212
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

It is interesting to see the natural trend line of small incremental rises each year in the cut offs. The 2014 big drop back, followed by the major bounce back.

If you could see the number of sitters for each year from 2012, that would be fascinating, too, particuallry the increase in sitters per year Vs the % increase in cut offs