Petitpois

KEVIHS welcome evening

Post by Petitpois »

The date is the 13th 14th of April. So plenty of time to sort out late invites

So hold your nerve. 8) 8)
quasimodo

Re: KEVIHS welcome evening

Post by quasimodo »

Petitpois wrote:The date is the 13th 14th of April. So plenty of time to sort out late invites

So hold your nerve. 8) 8)
According to the calender on the school website there is also a date on the 12th April.I presume you will be invited to one of the evenings or you may be able to choose.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
MSD

Post by MSD »

PP - Even if you don't get an invite, I am sure they will have you. Just tell them you are the one and only PP from 11+ forum :lol: :lol:
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

I can imagine him turning up in his white tuxedo and black bow tie just to create an impression. :lol: :lol:
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
MSD

Post by MSD »

:lol: :lol:
MSD

Post by MSD »

Quasi - I think the posters should nominate you to take up the moderators role on this forum. You are the ideal candidate, ever so polite and balanced in opinion :)
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Thank you for the compliment but our present moderators do an excellent job.This forum saves us from getting bored and allows us to exercise our grey matter whilst gaining knowledge on matters which may impact upon our children.

Abraham Lincoln
MSD

Post by MSD »

Of course, they do! I guess there is no harm in having a good standby lol
DMC1

Post by DMC1 »

The Sutton Coldfield welcome morning is next week so we're going to that one, also on the list foR handsworth so a possibility I may go to 2 welcome meetings!
Petitpois

Post by Petitpois »

quasimodo wrote:I can imagine him turning up in his white tuxedo and black bow tie just to create an impression. :lol: :lol:
I was thinking a big black gown thing harry potter style, until DD1 pointed out that Hermione wears that.

:x :x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now