happy easter

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mm2

happy easter

Post by mm2 »

Hi brum,

it has all been a little strange since the results came out , and the stress for many waiting on lists etc.
Just wanted to say Happy Easter to all , and I sincerely hope all of you get what you want for your kiddies.

Dive in and have some choc eggsImage
Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Hi mm2,
Thanks for the choc eggs, our favourite ones! :lol:
Think I sent you a pm, not sure if you got it? Haven't quite mastered things yet!
Happy Easter and I echo your wishes for all those still waiting, hope you all get good news very soon!
Weasel

Post by Weasel »

Happy Easter to all!

I think my children have chocolate poisoning. We are off today to do some exercise to burn it all off :lol:

I think it has been a very tense year for some of us parents, particularly following March 3rd. Thanks for all the lovely support from this forum. I've stopped sulking about eldest not getting into Camp Hill and am quite happy with our choice of school, so it is really nice to settle back to "normal" (for us!).
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Hi Weasel,
Lovely to know everything is ok for you. :lol:
I don't think we realise just how difficult a process the whole 'school selection' is until we experience it!
We have also over-indulged in Easter eggs and should take a leaf out of your book and go for some exercise today!
Enjoy the rest of the hols and Good Luck to your ds at his wonderful new school!