12+ Allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mummog

Post by mummog »

I like the lighting - helps to disguise the goosepimples. I hope Dejavu is picking up our calming vibes.

Mmg x
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Thanks Mummog and Ambridge for all your calming vibes - I'm positively comatose.

On an earlier post on this thread, Sally-Anne said that when Admissions say by the 15 May, translated it means that is when they will actually send the letter. So, I'm afraid, still nothing to report. I am convinced we won't get the outcome that we deserve, so half of me doesn't want to know anyway.

At least I was kept busy today. Apart from all the usual stuff I had to dash 14 miles to Aylesbury as DS had forgotten his food tech ingredients - the things we do for our little darlings.
many thanks
dejavu
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Every time there's a new post I think you have news :lol: :lol:
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Which is why I wasn't going to send any until I had some! But my friends Ambridge and Mummog were obviously so concerned that they hadn't heard anything, they had to resort to yoga to ease all those muscles and bits that they have crossed. I was worried that their blood supply would be cut off!
many thanks
dejavu
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

To in Turmoil

I just wondered that bearing in mind you told us all that you were informed that the allocations could be a week early, and it has not happened yet (a week later) - you must be as disappointed as the rest of us! Have you actually heard anything? Good luck for tomorrow, or Monday, or Tuesday......
many thanks
dejavu
in Turmoil

Sorry

Post by in Turmoil »

Sorry Deja Vu

Only just seen this post, we finally got our letter on the following Wednesday so frustrating when we knew it would be a NO and just wanted to get our appeal in! We now have our date 9th of July but there is one more appeal on the 16th July so we still won't know as term ends!

Have you got your date?

IT
In Turmoil
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now