Todays results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Post by Guest »

Passmark is 121. Highest score taken so 121 can be reached on either of the 2 papers.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Sent you a PM, Sally-Anne.

Post by Guest »

Can you ask your Head, I read on another post they were all informed last week of the results. Might be worth a go? Good luck!

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Can you ask your Head, I read on another post they were all informed last week of the results. Might be worth a go? Good luck!
I don't think that applies to heads of out-of-county schools though.

When my daughter did it out-of-county and we didn't get the results on the day, I was told there were no circs whatsoever in which they'd email them or tell me over the phone, so wait another day (it came, she passed) then ring and they'd post another letter.
Pleased!!

Post by Pleased!! »

121 and 121
Almost sounds like a fix!
Delighted :D :D
worried

Post by worried »

We haven't got ours by post either. My son is going to very disappointed. He got up early to see the envelope which he was going to open when he come back from school, but didn't see the postman. We thought postman is running late and he thought it will be here when he get back, but no!!!!

We called bcc and was told that all results were posted yesterday, so we will get today, tomorrow, monday or tuesday. If we haven't got it by tuesday, we should ring them and they will post it again. This is ridiculous. I don't think I could wait that long.

I don't know. Who messed it up? I started thinking too much. I don't even know whether his paper is marked or whether the school deputy remembered to send it to bcc (I don't have much faith in her anyway). I know that atleast one of his classmate hasn't got it either.

I am going mad.

Congratulations or commiserations to all who received their result and good luck to people like me who are just going to have to wait.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Worried

I am absolutely horrified, and feel so sorry for you. I would guess that they posted them late yesterday, rather than making sure they were sent first thing. Hopefully you will hear tomorrow.

Under the circumstances I would now speak to the Head and see if they have the results and can put you and your son out of you misery.

Bucks CC should be ashamed of themselves.

Sally-Anne

Post by Guest »

It's really poor that there isn't another way of giving details of results for those unlucky enough to suffer with the post being delayed. It's exactly the same when it comes to allocation day on March 1st.

We can crack DNA code, but apparently this process is beyond the wit of man.

Best of luck Worried - I hope you get good news eventually :)
Ambridge

A real bummer...

Post by Ambridge »

My son got 120, we have just booked our appointment with the head (for Monday morning) to talk it through. We want to appeal - hope she is supportive, the school aren't interested in the exam so fingers crossed she will help us on our way. Any advice welcome.........
bucksmom

Post by bucksmom »

shocked! son got 139 and 122 - hes off to John Hampden like his dad! Well done TOM!!!!!!!!xx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now