2nd round allocations looming!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Good luck to everyone for the impending results.
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Hopefully only one more day to go, I have a funny feeling that this is going to be the longest 24hrs of my life :lol:

Good luck Cats12 and Mumofboy :D
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

I think so too MM.
Rushed to hall a minute ago to pick up post just in case LA managed to post letters yesterday! To no avail....
Well what's another day - this year and last seems to be punctuated with waiting, followed by the nervy letter opening. Don't think anything can surpass the 11+ letter though - now that is the real heart-stopper
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I wasn't expecting Midget's 11+ result's for another 3 day's so it was a nice surprise to receive them early and saved me a few day's of pain :lol:

When I spoke to admissions last week they were very adamant the letter's were not being sent till this morning so I wasn't expecting that 'maybe' they'd be there today. I feel quite sick now :lol:
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Just wishing you all you get the best news you are waiting for. The waiting seems even much harder than the 11+ preparation and it must be hard for kids being in limbo when all their friends know where they are going.
Impossible is Nothing.
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Hi MM
Thank you for your good wishes. I believe that just a miracle can help us now. Yes, I had a glint of hope that they might of sent the letters out yesterday. So, our postman was welcomed before he could push the post through the door. No luck. Roll on Wednesday. Mum of Boy.
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I have to go into London tomorrow and have to leave by 10am, PLEASE Mr Postman, arrive before then :D
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Hope he comes before then MM!
thnks for your thoughts sherry'd. And hang on in there mumofboy - this is a tough time but don't give up hope :)
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Yes Mumofboy-None of us should give up hope, I know I will probably keep on fighting even if we don't get the new's we want tomorrow.

Either of you think you'll be getting much sleep tonight?! I know I won't sleep a wink :? :(

Thanks to those who have offered there good luck, is great to be part of a forum that's so supportive of one another in times of need, make's such a difference :D
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

I am still awake, unable to sleep :( Hopefully no more than 9 hours to wait :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now