2nd round allocations looming!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Hi heartmum,
yes it was great - pupil talks good with lots of humour, friendly head and lovely form tutors.
All went out of their way to say "boys will get lost, will be scared, it might not run smoothly but we'll be there to help - we've seen it before and our induction is designed to reassure and make boys feel secure and happy".
Didn't manage to identify MM though :lol:
Have you had new parents evening next door?
:D
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Hi 'Midget Man' and 'Cats12' ... Glad to hear it went well :D

AHS has their new parents evening on the 7th July - the day after the pupils induction day :shock: ... so a bit longer to wait for us!!!
Heartmum x x x
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

Your DD will really enjoy induction day Heartmum.
My DD is in year 8 now and I remember picking her up after induction day with big smile on her face - she met nice group of girls and they then met over the summer hols before sept start, which made D-day less daunting :)
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Cats12 wrote:Your DD will really enjoy induction day Heartmum. :)
Thank's 'Cats12' :D :D I hope so!!! x x x
Heartmum x x x
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Can't believe you have to wait so long for the new parent's evening Heartmum :lol:

Nanny has said she'd like to pay for Midget's uniform bless her heart, how lovely is that? Is not my mum bytheway(she's a horrible one) :lol: , but OH's mum who's a very lovely one! :lol:
andyb

Post by andyb »

Midget Man wrote:Nanny has said she'd like to pay for Midget's uniform bless her heart, how lovely is that? Is not my mum bytheway(she's a horrible one) :lol: , but OH's mum who's a very lovely one! :lol:
:shock: Does she realise just how much she is letting herself in for?
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Midget Man wrote:Can't believe you have to wait so long for the new parent's evening Heartmum :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: - you've done your waiting, now it's my turn!!! :D
Midget Man wrote:Nanny has said she'd like to pay for Midget's uniform bless her heart, how lovely is that? Is not my mum bytheway(she's a horrible one) :lol: , but OH's mum who's a very lovely one! :lol:
What a lovely thing to do ... have you told her the full cost yet!!! :wink:
Heartmum x x x
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Yes she know's the cost bless her. She's really proud of what he's achieved and know's grandad would have been very proud of him too and would like to do it for Midget, bless her heart :)

Yes Heartmum, now it's your turn to wait and wait :lol: