3rd round allocations?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Thank you cats12.

Jumped at him today. He said:"You have just two statements today, sorry nothing from them yet...â€
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Oh bless your postie Mumofboy. Hoping something good come's in the post for you tomorrow :D
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

MM it is my hope as well. Who knows we might just be lucky. I have to believe in miracles otherwise will go haywire.

:oops: :oops:
Muguet

Post by Muguet »

Thank you all. Can't wait to tell DD. She's going to be over the moon.

My letter wasn't late as when I enquired earlier this week Bucks admissions told me that they were not in a position to make us an offer. However, when I went to stage 1 of our appeal on Monday the LA rep said that 2 places had become available. I am now assuming that 1 of the families at the top of the list must have turned down the offer and with DD being no.3 on waiting list she was next in line.
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Hi Muguet
Congratulation to you and to your DD. Have a party, have friends over and share your good luck with them. In a such stressful time; to have such great relief. Enjoy.
Shred and burn your appeal papers and think of us who are still attached to ours....
Mom of Boy
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Hi 'Muguet' ... waiting lists do move all the time - and for some (YOU :D ) it means good news x x x

What school is your DD going to :D ... sounds lovely saying that doesn't it!!! :D
Heartmum x x x
Muguet

Post by Muguet »

Yes music to my ears Heartmum.

Bottle of bubbly in the fridge, mumofboy.

DD will be going to BHS.

Dropped off thank you cards at school reception for headteacher and music teacher who had been very supportive with our appeal and by the time I'd walked round to DD's class the music teacher had time to read the card and give DD a congratulatory hug not realising that she didn't know yet. Couldn't have thought of a nicer way for her to find out though!
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Aww that's lovely Muguet, your DD must be over the moon and how lovely that her teacher's were so pleased for her :D
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Muguet wrote:...by the time I'd walked round to DD's class the music teacher had time to read the card and give DD a congratulatory hug not realising that she didn't know yet. Couldn't have thought of a nicer way for her to find out though!
I bet there were some happy tears ... there was when I told my DD at her school x x x

(mainly from her mum ... I must admit :wink: :roll: )
Heartmum x x x
mumofboy

Post by mumofboy »

Ahhhhh

Happy happy tears ..( we need emoticons for this)

Enjoy your bubbly.

Mum of boy.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now