What time you received your e-mails last year?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

monsoon

What time you received your e-mails last year?

Post by monsoon »

Hi All,

According to the Bucks website, the alloocation detail will be e-mailed from 5PM on the 1st Match.
Does any one remeber what time you received your e-mails?

I can't believe tomorrow is st March.
Is it only me getting very nervous?

Thanks
Monsoon
andyb

Re: What time you received your e-mails last year?

Post by andyb »

I can't remember what time the email came through (it was 2 years ago) although I seem to recall it was in the afternoon. I do remember logging onto the BCC website at ungodly o'clock to check that DS had got his 1st choice. I was really mean too - I scrolled the list from the bottom so all he saw was school 6 Not Allocated, school 5 Not Allocated etc - by the time we got to school 1 Allocated he was jumping around the room.
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Confession time :oops: but I still have the original email from 1st March 2010 ... it was sent at 4:01pm and we got the news we wanted :D :D :D

Wishing all those who are waiting on their school allocation tomorrow the best of luck x x x
Heartmum x x x
joop

Post by joop »

I am OOC so not sure what time we will find out. Someone has mentioned that you can log in after midnight so am tempted to stay up. Not expecting good news at this stage anyway but you never know !

I hope everyone receives good news !
monsoon

Post by monsoon »

andyb wrote:I can't remember what time the email came through (it was 2 years ago) although I seem to recall it was in the afternoon. I do remember logging onto the BCC website at ungodly o'clock to check that DS had got his 1st choice. I was really mean too - I scrolled the list from the bottom so all he saw was school 6 Not Allocated, school 5 Not Allocated etc - by the time we got to school 1 Allocated he was jumping around the room.

So you have sat with you DS to see the results with him... You are brave... well done.
I am so nervous and I don't think I can sit with my DD... unfortunately, my DD has no after school activity tomorrow and I am not so sure how I can check my e-mails without her. May be I could send her to her friend's house?? I am sure she will know why I am sending her?
monsoon

Post by monsoon »

heartmum wrote:Confession time :oops: but I still have the original email from 1st March 2010 ... it was sent at 4:01pm and we got the news we wanted :D :D :D

Wishing all those who are waiting on their school allocation tomorrow the best of luck x x x
4.01 PM... that's early.. bucks says from 5.00PM e-mails will be sent out. I will check it from morning then :)

Thanks for the information... heartmum
MrsChubbs

Post by MrsChubbs »

Hi Monsoon
Are you OOC or borderline for the school you want?
Mrs C
monsoon

Post by monsoon »

joop wrote:I am OOC so not sure what time we will find out. Someone has mentioned that you can log in after midnight so am tempted to stay up. Not expecting good news at this stage anyway but you never know !

I hope everyone receives good news !
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

We received ours at about the same time I think. I think we were told they were available on line from midnight but the website crashed and I think recovered at about the same time the email came through. Good luck everyone, this will be me (again) this time next year! Xx
scary mum
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

joop wrote:Someone has mentioned that you can log in after midnight so am tempted to stay up.
That was certainly the case 2 years ago, and I have heard nothing to the contrary this year.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now