Good Luck with Allocations everyone

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Jules7

Re: Good Luck with Allocations everyone

Post by Jules7 »

We managed to get into the portal about 4.30pm and found DD has been allocated her 2nd choice - BHS - she was really pleased even though 1st choice was SWB. Think we just managed to get in as we just scrape into being in catchment for BHS. Still considering whether to go on waiting list for first choice.

Hang on in there if you haven't got your choice yet, there may still be a good chance and many congratulations to those DCs who have got into the school they wanted.
Lookinglass

Post by Lookinglass »

Still trying getting really fed up it's now 2258 hrs and we have been trying since 1700 hrs and we still can't on...it's a joke
monsoon

Post by monsoon »

Lookinglass wrote:Still trying getting really fed up it's now 2258 hrs and we have been trying since 1700 hrs and we still can't on...it's a joke

Hi Lookingglass...
I hope you will be able to login soon.. or will get an e-mail.
I know how hard it must be .......
Good luck
Lookinglass

Post by Lookinglass »

thanks very frustrating as dd knows that most of her friends know where they are going and we still don't....we have had so many error messages from invalid email, password to error 456...doing my head in....
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

Oh no, this is awful to still not know :(

Well done to those who have had good news and to those who haven't, you have nothing to lose by going on the waiting lists, there's still alot of movement at this stage.
Lookinglass

Post by Lookinglass »

and still trying.......so gutting got all the way through to viewing the correct page and it kicked me out....
IrishMum

Post by IrishMum »

Not sure why people are having problems logging into the Bucks CC website? I have been on 3 times - at 4.30pm, 7pm-ish and again about 10pm - and although there's a long wait- you could go and make a cup of coffee! - eventually it has come up. I still haven't had my confirmation email which is why I was checking.... :). That and just making double-sure :lol:
mummog

Post by mummog »

You and me both Lookinglass - my poor old laptop is positively groaning with all my button-pressing! Do you think everyone else has given up and gone to bed?
mk123

Post by mk123 »

lookinglass fingers crossed.... You must have had a difficult day! You sound to be making progress if you are in. As you suffered as much I would take couple of screen shots of all errors you received and send to the LA. There may be some erroneous data in your account or something else similar.
Hope you get good news soon!

Congratulations to all that had their first choices or ok-ish second ones.
Best of luck for the waiting list hunters. I am looking forward to tomorrow's news about allocation distances as we do not know yet what distance we needed for our 1st choice;(
drummer

Post by drummer »

Tried repeatedly from 5 and couldn't log on until 9pm, and still haven't received an email. Good news in the end BUT very frustrating to say the least.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now