2 weeks to go!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sally-Anne

Re: 2 weeks to go!

Post by Sally-Anne »

scary mum wrote:Sally-Anne, you and the other appeal mods must feel as though there is a big tidal wave building up ready to rush at you at the end of next week (I know it hapens all the time, but I think Bucks results time is a particularly busy time for you). Whatever the outcome I would like to say "thank you" to everyone on the forum for their help and support over the last year, mods and regulars alike, you've made the process much easier to bear, and I only wish I had found you all 5 years ago when I was going through this for the first time. :)
I truly appreciate your kind comments, but Etienne is the real appeals expert. I try to do my bit on Bucks when the results come out, and elsewhere when I feel able to contribute.

The other Mods do indeed contribute so much, even on Bucks. Patricia (of course!) but also yoyo, herman, mitasol and all the rest of them. It is a team effort and I am so glad that you have found it helpful. I am still here because I needed this site many years ago and it barely existed then - I am still helping to fill a gap, as are all the Mods!

S-A
x