we are southall/greenford border and I worked us out at 15.3
so you guys seem better off than us. I applied for Burnham which was 1st on the CAF and the RGS in Wycombe which is 20 miles but they offered to everyone this March, but obviously we will move if we get that. My ds qualified for slough and I have Herschel and slough gs down, so we will wait and see. We are also waiting for Tiffins results.
The other thing that is bothering me is younger 2 siblings would also need places in yr2 and 3 if we move. I have rung/applied some of the schools in bucks and have asked to be put on their waiting lists but they are full at present
So all in all feel lost at present, awaiting March to see what we are allocated.