New School in Winslow

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Ollie

Re: New School in Winslow

Post by Ollie »

In order for people to make a fair decision from the information provided on this forum, the errors in the number of on-roll students provided by Sally-Ann for year seven in relation to the Buckingham School need correcting. The current number on role for year seven is 190 and I know for the forth coming academic year that the intake will be 203. It would be fair to say that the new intake is due to the local community being fully aware of the excellent progress being made at the school, and progress I am sure will continue.

On a second point as a local resident of Winslow I do have concerns over access. Plus how does the new school plan to cater for the many local organisations that use the centre and have helped keep the centre running for many years?
Sally-Anne

Re: New School in Winslow

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Ollie, and welcome!
Ollie wrote:In order for people to make a fair decision from the information provided on this forum, the errors in the number of on-roll students provided by Sally-Ann for year seven in relation to the Buckingham School need correcting. The current number on role for year seven is 190 and I know for the forth coming academic year that the intake will be 203.
There is no error - if you re-read my post you will see that the numbers I quoted were for Year 7 as at January 2011. The numbers on roll for the current Year 7 have not yet been published. The only way I would know them is through individual reports from forum members.

Thank you, however, for posting more up to date information regarding Buckingham School.

Sally-Anne