1st March 2012 Allocation Profile

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sally-Anne

Re: 1st March 2012 Allocation Profile

Post by Sally-Anne »

<rubs virtual nose with kiwimum>

Good thing it's only virtual though - DS1 has a cold, so the rest of us won't be far behind!

(I wonder if this might become an 11+ forum classic moment ...)
Kiwimum

Post by Kiwimum »

Sally-Anne wrote: (I wonder if this might become an 11+ forum classic moment ...)
I do hope so - I like the traditions.

Meanwhile DH flicks his handkerchief as he dances around the maypole.... er... washing line!
MrsChubbs

Post by MrsChubbs »

It was a pleasure to help, although I have lost track of who our current national treasure is and therefore who I may be measured against. The Times today suggests Engelbert Humperdinck, and I am happy to let him take precedence!

Given that his most well known song is "Please release me, let me go" I think it is quite appropriate as it is unlikely that the EPE forum pages will ever let you go S-A. Not that you want to go of course! :wink:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

MrsChubbs wrote:Given that his most well known song is "Please release me, let me go" I think it is quite appropriate as it is unlikely that the EPE forum pages will ever let you go S-A. Not that you want to go of course! :wink:
<ceases digging escape tunnel for long enough to :lol: :lol: at Mrs Chubbs>
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Sally-Anne wrote: <ceases digging escape tunnel for long enough to :lol: :lol: at Mrs Chubbs>

S-A DOWN 3 DEGREES WITH THE DIGGER!!!!!!

ooh might start singing. :lol: earplugs at the ready
mubidee

Post by mubidee »

Lastly, can we appeal for a school that was not in our list, say SHF if they have available places since they have 'all offered'?
You can't appeal for it because they haven't yet refused you a place! You can however add it to the schools (in order of preference) that you want to be wait-listed for. You might well get a place at SHF in the second round of allocations in April because it often has a few vacancies in Year 7.[/quote]

Thanks for your help Sally-Anne
Last edited by mubidee on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mubidee

Post by mubidee »

joop wrote:Hi Mubidee

You need to talk to your local authority about their system as it seems slightly different for all.

Joop
Hi Joop,

Thanks. I'll do that
mubidee

Post by mubidee »

Sally-Anne wrote:You can't appeal for it because they haven't yet refused you a place! You can however add it to the schools (in order of preference) that you want to be wait-listed for. You might well get a place at SHF in the second round of allocations in April because it often has a few vacancies in Year 7.

Thanks for your help Sally-Anne