12+ results are out

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

forumadmin
Site Admin

Congratulations

Post by forumadmin »

Congratulations Sally-Anne et al.

Sally-Anne I am so pleased and happy for you and your son, after the trauma of 11+. Congratulations all round!

Lee
ForumAdmin
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Bo Peep, Catherine, Bucks Mum and Lee (especially you Lee)

Thank you so much - I can't wait to be able to wake up tomorrow morning without that awful cloud hanging over me. Today has been frantic - calls, emails, the Forum going mad and non-stop PMs - so it's all been slightly unreal. I think it's been the same for my son - he's looking a bit dazed. Mind you, that could be because we allowed him a small glass of beer with the celebration Chinese takeaway just now! :lol:

I am very grateful for all your kind comments, especially you Bucks Mum. I am just so glad that my very steep learning curve is being put to good use on the Forum.

Sally-Anne

Post by Guest »

many congrats Sally-anne , to you and your son! Like you said ,'one should never give up' if they feel GS is the right choice for their child! now you can start counting down to no more school fees!!! yippy !yappy!
what g-r-e-a-t r-e-l-i-e-f.......! you certainly deserve it . you have been such great support! well done again.
very best regards
Romana.
chad

Post by chad »

Brilliant news for the 12+'ers....well done to your children.

Sally-Anne...... I have been looking in - waiting for you to post...I am so happy for you..you have been so generous to others...I am sure your son will do well and the outcome is only what he (and You) deserve. :D
loulou

Post by loulou »

Well done to all those who made it through the 12+. You are so lucky to get another opportunity to show what you really can do.

Sally-Anne. Hearty congratulations. You have given so much support to so many people for so long drawing on your own experiences but never wallowing in them. This is so deserved. Enjoy the celebrations!!!

Loulou
Chris101

Post by Chris101 »

My congratulations too. Do you know / are you able to say which school you are hoping for?
Ambridge

BIG CONGRATULATIONS

Post by Ambridge »

WowWow - Sally Anne, such great news, I am thrilled for you and your little man, (he need never look at a VR paper again) - I can imagine how relieved you all are - you/your son deserve this result, it's just fab...

I hope your weekend is truly memorable, enjoy!

Ambridge x
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Guest/Jonny and njg

Great news, so very pleased for you both, it must a huge relief.

Have really fab weekend and enjoy the moment!

Ambridge x
njg

Post by njg »

Back down to earth!

Anyone know what availabilty of places are likely for JHGS or SWBGS? Is there any way of finding out?
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

You could ring the school and ask how many are in Y7 - I don't think either of these schools had empty places in January but you never know. Last year Admissions were very unhelpful when I needed to know ... but perhaps they will be able to help this year as I know people complained.

You can appeal of course ...