Tutors Paper ( Verbal Reasoning Paper twoB

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

Post by Guest »

thanks sally.its funny most of the people say Nfer is bit difficult than others but my son thoroughly enjoying these ones and did very well in SD tests (all 8 papers) as well. mind you he found AFN bit difficult in comparison although he scored vg in those ones as well. i won't mention his marks because i think you are right, i would be depressed and panicky if i come to know that my son is not doing as well as one or may be few other kids would be doing at this stage. sally you mentioned that they need to score between 86-90% to pass it comfrtably it means they can afford to have about 8 mistakes, is that right? if it is then i am relaxed. i just want to know what do you think about Nfer, sd and afn ect.'s difficulty levels in comparison. thaks once again. yeap i will come as registered user next time.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi Guest

It's hard to say how many mistakes they can "afford to make" because of the age standardisation. A September birthday can afford fewer, an August birthday a touch more. However, 8 would be roughly right.

Glad to know you are going to register, but I defy anyone to produce a better user-name than "SunLampVexesEel". :lol: :lol:

Sally-Anne

Post by Guest »

Hi Am i the olny 1 not to understand the "SunLampVexeels" (think ive spelt it right). Could someone please explain to my fuddled brain :oops:

Tammy
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now