Anyone else stressed? 2 weeks to go!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mandy15

Re: Anyone else stressed? 2 weeks to go!!

Post by Mandy15 »

I'm so pleased I'm not alone! I am an emotional wreck! Although
my daughter doesn't know it! My husband is so calm which makes me
feel like I'm overreacting!!
Good luck everyone! Lets hope that in 6 weeks
time when we get the results we can all laugh about
how worried we were! Xx
Bam

Post by Bam »

I can't tell you how happy I am to read that I am not alone in being sick with worry!!! I'm sure she will be fine....sort of...we have a plan B and I am Mrs positive in front of my DS!!!
Lovely to have company and I'd like to think that if we worry for the them then they can relax!!!
:shock: :shock:
khanj010

Post by khanj010 »

Its been hard to keep away from this site especially now there is only a few days left, but I hope we can help each other get through these last few days, and after the results. I have not put much pressure on my ds2 this time (learnt from past mistakes :( ) but he realises he needs to focus and give it his best. Not knowing what will be on the test for a grownup is bad enough, but for a child it is very disturbing and stressful, just thinking about it makes my stomach chern. Try to be supportive and reasure them that its not the end of the world if they dont qualify. And dont use the fail word :oops:

Good luck
Audreylawyer

Post by Audreylawyer »

I am so happy to have this site so I know I am not going insane :? Today my DS and I did a practice run to DCHS. he was happily chatting away, whereas I was a nervous wreck!

We are OOC and I have started telling him about the benefits of going to a local school just in case he doesn't get into any of the schools of his choice. He has his heart set on boarding at RGS, ever since we met the head of boarding on a tour of the boarding house and school. I can't wait until this is all over. Roll on results day.
Lea's mum

Post by Lea's mum »

dd is doing well and not too stressed but I am! I have not slept properly for the last 3 weeks, I will be so glad when the test is over. Ultimately it doesn't really matter, if dd doesn't qualify she will go to a really good school anyway, but I am more worried about how to manage it with her and ensuring that it doesn't really affect her confidence.
We are all on the same boat, reassuring to see so many parents who care and really try to support their dc, I think all our children are lucky, whatever the results.
Good luck everyone xx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now