Draft Admissions Policies 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tiffinboys

Re: Draft Admissions Policies 2015

Post by tiffinboys »

Ardmore, which schools you are aiming for?

As Sally-Anne has pointed out, there are mock tests more suitable for Tiffins or Other Sutton grammars.

However, I would suggest to give adequate time for improving literacy and numeracy. All girls grammars in Kingston/Sutton have second stage tests in literacy and numeracy. And the standard is pretty high, going by the Tiffin Girls tests.
ardmore

Post by ardmore »

Dear Sally-Anne
I fully understand and appreciate your point. My daughter is quite exam nervous. So I wanted her to have the experience of writing long exam in big hall in order to get confident to face the real exam comfortably. Our target is grammar school in Surrey only and we will not move BUCKINGHAMSHIRE for her education. I will rather follow the link of mock test you mentioned. Do not like to jeopardise the possibility of local child in that county. Thanks for this advice.
Sincerely yours
Ardmore
ardmore

Post by ardmore »

Dear Tiffinboys
Nonsuch, Wallington Grammar for girls and Tiffin in that order as we live in Sutton. What are the other mock test for these schools other than the one managed by PTA of Sutton Grammar Schools? Will appreciate your advice.
Ardmore
roselyn

Post by roselyn »

From one of the posts in this thread -
Finally we have: Address evidence 1st October (1st April for DCGS), results mid-October, CAF 31st October.

I found the following line at http://www.challonershigh.com/_files/25 ... 85D37E.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
under 2.2
3) Girls living in the catchment area of the school on the day that the Bucks 11+ test results are
announced.

So, If the results are published on 15-Oct-2014, CAF submitted on 31 Oct 2014 with the residence proof from (atleast) 15-Oct-2014 ?