Tutors/tution centres for new Buck CEM tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tumpa

Tutors/tution centres for new Buck CEM tests

Post by tumpa »

Hello all
I just want to get a view on tutors /tution centres for Buckinghamshire 11 plus. Although I am not a big fan of coaching centres but equally worried when I see fellow parents going for coaching centres from Year 4.
I have googled a few centres like AE, Susan Daughtery, 11plusacademy and a few more; Keen to know collective feeling about these and also if there is any recommended local tutors in South Bucks/Chiltern area; I am particularly interested to know if you have used them and when did you start (in Year 5)?
Please pm me if you have confidential information.
Kind regards
Tumpa
kittymum

Re: Tutors/tution centres for new Buck CEM tests

Post by kittymum »

There are a lot of Tutors around. Some good, some mediocre and some rubbish. I would always say go with someone who has been used (and recommended) by a friend with a like minded ethos to yourself.
tumpa

Re: Tutors/tution centres for new Buck CEM tests

Post by tumpa »

kittymum wrote:There are a lot of Tutors around. Some good, some mediocre and some rubbish. I would always say go with someone who has been used (and recommended) by a friend with a like minded ethos to yourself.
Thanks Kittymum
Just trying to find out recommendations from the forum, as I am new to the area where I live. I don't want to try out tutors and waste valuable time (and money) in the process...
regards
T
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now