BUCKS TEST HOW WELL DID THEY DO?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Just in case ...

Please can I remind everyone not to post details of which questions appeared on today's paper - or next week's. General comments about how easy/difficult your child found it are fine.

Can I also remind you that it is important to check with your child what the test conditions were like - did everything go smoothly or were there any incidents or disruptions during the test, etc.

Make a note of these, together with how your child felt before and after the test, as they could be important facts if you need to go to an Appeal.

If anything went seriously wrong with the test conditions that should be put right before next week TALK TO THE SCHOOL.

I hope they all come home with big smiles on their faces. :D

Sally-Anne

Post by Guest »

My son....saying it was fine....found a few difficult but went back to them at the end.....he thinks he's got 10 wrong!!!...... :cry: :(
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Anonymous wrote:My son....saying it was fine....found a few difficult but went back to them at the end.....he thinks he's got 10 wrong!!!...... :cry: :(
88% - that could be a pass! When is his birthday?
dinoo

Post by dinoo »

Is that true that the Results for Bucks are out on 23rd Nov. Does anyone know about this Pl advise?
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

Anonymous wrote:My son....saying it was fine....found a few difficult but went back to them at the end.....he thinks he's got 10 wrong!!!...... :cry: :(
As Sally-Anne says thats about 88%, which is a possible pass. If he finished in time and went back to the harder ones at the end then thats good. Don't worry, he's got another chance next week.
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

dinoo wrote:Is that true that the Results for Bucks are out on 23rd Nov. Does anyone know about this Pl advise?
Yes, that is correct, 23rd November.
willow

Post by willow »

My daughter has been crying on and off since she got home. She said she shook all the way through the test and by the end of it she felt dizzy. She was still shaking after school and doesn,t really want to talk about it (her words)! Her only comment was it was ok. I can,t even tell her its all over because its not yet.
chez

11+

Post by chez »

My daughter seemed to think the first test was easier than the practice tests and certainly easier than practice papers at home, but she knows she got one wrong at least and possibly two as she knew it when she came out and realised. By then too late!
She's a bit up and down with whether she thinks she passed or not.

One of the teachers was constantly coughing in the corridor outside which she said was really disruptive for her as she was sitting near the front and near the corridor.

What should I do about this? It was the acting head by the way and although I get on well with her I don't want to upset her in any way!
dinoo

Post by dinoo »

Hi Willow
Do not stress her too much with the Test she gave. Try and convince her that she still got one more Chance for a next one coming up soon. There is always a second chance to give her Best. Hope she gets over this one soon.
Poor Girl feel Sorry for her. Give her lot of confidence that she can make it for next one. Good Luck

Post by Guest »

Sally-Anne wrote:
88% - that could be a pass! When is his birthday?
He just had his birthday....he is eleven already....