Good luck all year 6's tomorrow

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

MamaBear

Re: Good luck all year 6's tomorrow

Post by MamaBear »

ds had a lovely day, he made two new friends and was impressed by the food in canteen. He's decided he doesn't want my pack lunches!
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

All good news here, again food related. :lol: He had a "delicious cinnamon swirl cake"
Also a plate of wedges, as well as his packed lunch his bruv made him. :shock: (he is a skinny little thing)
He saw three people he knew from sports clubs and has made a friend in his class.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Our transition day is next week, quite a few nervous faces- although not one admits it!
kittymum

Post by kittymum »

Yay it was OK! He found out he knew 2 people in his form from clubs (they'll do all lessons together in yr 7). Happy with his house. Bought chips at lunch :roll: . Have a mountain of uniform and paperwork. DS says it seems very real now!
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

DD had a great day, was pleased to be put in the same form as a friend she'd made at a previous event at the school, and went to meet her tutor to find it's the same teacher that's just said goodbye to his Y11 group which included her big sister! Poor guy probably thought he was safe after a 5-year gap. :lol:
Marylou
kittymum

Post by kittymum »

We have our appointment to meet with the head letter - why does this make me feel I've been naughty :lol:
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

kittymum wrote:We have our appointment to meet with the head letter - why does this make me feel I've been naughty :lol:
Simply because you are naughty!
kittymum

Post by kittymum »

southbucks3 wrote:
kittymum wrote:We have our appointment to meet with the head letter - why does this make me feel I've been naughty :lol:
Simply because you are naughty!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
ptolemy

Post by ptolemy »

Attended Induction evening on Monday and induction day yesterday. DD is excited and can't wait until September. Says she has made 7 friends :) All new ones as the girls from her primary have been put in different classes.
The uniform has been bought, locker paid for. ..only stationery shopping and second round of uniform and shoes shopping left to do!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now