RESULTS DAY 17TH OCTOBER: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

helping_hand

Re: RESULTS DAY 17TH OCTOBER: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by helping_hand »

whats the maximum one can score in Bucks?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Momofboys wrote:While we all wait patiently for our respective postmen, here is my two cents!

Everyone should be allowed to post scores irrespective. Let us rejoice and cry together. Being elated because our DC performed amazingly or unfortunately - BOTH have an equal right to be shared.

Fingers crossed for all xx

I hope you get a good score Momofboys, but I can confirm that if scores over 121 are posted they will be deleted.. we aren't being party poopers as getting a good score is great, but much of the later posting on this forum (over the next 9 months or so) is for people who haven't hit the mark and they can be made to feel even worse if they see really high marks from people who simply arrive to inform everyone of the fact and are never seen again and don't stick around to support.

PS we do have a very large box of virtual tissues for any scores under 121
Daddy123

Post by Daddy123 »

A suggestion for future tests - with Slough consortium, Reading etc. results coming through at the same time, can Bucks CC have a process of getting an INTERESTED/NOT INTERESTED email from the parents of all OUT OF COUNTY by say 25th October. This will free up so many places for Bucks children. I feel for those who are borderline....as a simple system would have resulted in many more Bucks kids getting through by right and not give the whole family the pain of going through reviews/appeals....

100's of parents who qualify from Non Bucks tests can straight away tell you they don't need the Bucks place...so why not capture that data and help few hundred Bucks kids and save them from appeal process.

Anyways, GOOD LUCK to all who will get the enveloped today...
littledippy

Post by littledippy »

Good luck to all our DCs. I hope They all reach that magic 121.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Daddy123 - not sure that would help. The issue is that these 'tourists' are included in the standardisation and the 30% of qualifiers ...
HalsGal

Post by HalsGal »

Good luck today everyone. My stomach is churning!!!
aman

Post by aman »

We have just received the result in post.
Understand 121 is the qualifying, could someone help me understand what is the total number of marks please, this will help me understand where we stand / the result we have is good/ok?
abc72

Post by abc72 »

Our posts have arrived, we have good news. DS Qualified, really pleased and thank God.

Thank you for all the support from the forum.

Wish you all the best.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

aman wrote:We have just received the result in post.
Understand 121 is the qualifying, could someone help me understand what is the total number of marks please, this will help me understand where we stand / the result we have is good/ok?
Not sure what the total number of marks is but if it is over 121 then it is a pass
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

aman - the score, if 121 or above, is irrelevant - places are allocated on how far you are from the school you want.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now