Allocation day march 3rd

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Dollydripmat

Allocation day march 3rd

Post by Dollydripmat »

Hi

Will we be notified via email or letter for school allocation next week. I seem to have completely forgotten :? Many thanks, dollyx
Rags

Re: Allocation day march 3rd

Post by Rags »

I have a vague recollection of it being via email, when we signed up on the website? (Whose login details I have entirely forgotten.)
Dollydripmat

Post by Dollydripmat »

Thanks Rags, I had focused everything on the review I seem to have forgotten about everything else ! What's confused me is the review was letter form! Dollyx
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I would check log-in details asap as I suspect that admissions will be busy next week!
Rags

Post by Rags »

Managed to log in (after a password reset)
School Place Offer

Will be published here on 02/03/2015

So, for my settings at least, that's where it will be.
Dollydripmat

Post by Dollydripmat »

I really am quite foggy at the moment.....I forgot we log on and find out...I had thought they emailed us!! Will look out password /paperwork ASAP. I vaguely remember this when applying for our junior school, at the time it was quite worrying as lots of my friends were able to log on straight away and find out, with ours we had nothing until 3pm...I thought they had forgotten about us. Dollyx
Rags

Post by Rags »

1 week to go ...
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

Q: once you have allocation and accept place, is there a section of the on-line form to then apply for an appeal to specific schools?
Heartmum x x x
Rags

Post by Rags »

heartmum wrote:Q: once you have allocation and accept place, is there a section of the on-line form to then apply for an appeal to specific schools?
I confess, I don't understand the question (not that I could answer it if I did...)

If you accept the allocated place, what are you appealing about? (May be just me missing the point.)
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

You need to accpet a place so you have a school - then you can appeal for the one you really want. I seem to remember there was an additional form to complete for appeals? It will say in the paperwork what to do.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now