12+ what will the test involve?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Eccentric

12+ what will the test involve?

Post by Eccentric »

Does anyone know what the 12+ test for AHS/SHFGS will involve? I was under the impression that it would be a computer test similar to the 11+ CEM. However I have just found this on AHS site. I have had an invitation for DD from the Bucks CC to take the test bit via e-mail. No practice paper or details of the test being as listed below. The e-mail from Bucks CC says it is a computer test that lasts 75 mins and there is an on line familiarisation. I am assuming that AHS site is wrong.

Testing will take place on Saturday 7 March 2015.

Should your daughter be selected for testing, you will receive details of the testing day by post, together with a practice paper for each subject; English, Maths, Science and a Modern Foreign Language. This will be sent out towards the end of January/beginning of February.
Kata girl

Re: 12+ what will the test involve?

Post by Kata girl »

Eccentric the late transfer test for Year 8 entry in Sept 2015 on Bucks CC website should tell you what you need to know. My DD is taking her 12 + on March 7th. We received the details via email with an attachment with all the test centre details plus a link for the electronic familiarisation test.
Eccentric

Post by Eccentric »

Thanks , I think the site must be incorrect. You have received the same information as I have, just a bit confusing.
I wish your Daughter all the very best in the test.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

You could ring AHS tomorrow ...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now