Familiarisation test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tolstoy

Re: Familiarisation test

Post by Tolstoy »

Think DCs were issued with stationary and could use own here. Vague recollection of DS saying he used his and have now prompted him to make sure it's not nicely sharpened.

Do get it sorted as frankly nobody wants to find themselves appealing over lack of access to a rubber :!: Way to much hassle and better to be able to correct answers on the day.
Last edited by Tolstoy on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daffy

Post by Daffy »

Had written a reply but for some reason it hasn't shown up!

Spoken to the teacher and headteacher today who have said it will be sorted. Teacher was not sure of the guidelines for bringing own stationary! Will send her with her own as well and hope they let her use it!

The question re shading or putting a line in the box is also a bit of a worry. We were shading, then putting a line. Will probably go back to shading.

The rubber situation is one stress that was not necessary!

Roll on Thursday night for dinner out! DD has already planned her meal choice!
kittymum

Post by kittymum »

If you look at the Bucks familiarisation info given out in the summer term it has very clear examples as to how an answe should be marked.
MrsH173015

Post by MrsH173015 »

Yes I dug that out this afternoon thx, so think I am clear now on the line vs shading question.

I checked with my school re stationery and they are definitely providing pencil and rubber each tomorrow.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now