Has anyone had their results yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Worried!!! wrote:Unfortunately my son missed out by one point. We are out of county and his first choice is an in-county school. We won't get the results for that for another couple of weeks.
I feel that I should appeal now against the Bucks result, but have been advised to wait for the Berks results first. His Headmaster has said he would support the appeal. Any advice appreciated!!!
Hi Worried

Tom's Mum has given you very wise advice - please do check the timings. My reading so far suggests that you need to apply for a Bucks Appeal by December 7th, which is the date of the Berks results.

Sally-Anne
yplx

Post by yplx »

thanks Sally-anne and all of you. i heartedly feel that without all of you and this forum it will be alot more difficult for us to cope with the DIY work.
My daughter's best friends has all qualified and she is over the moon but she is still waiting to hear about her other friends' result. (with finger crossed)
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To all the children (and Parents) who have qualified. (you can stop biting your nails now, :wink: )

My heart goes out to all of those who have tried their best, but who unfortunately didn't make it, and wish you the best of luck with your future choices.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now