Go to navigation
It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:50 pm 
In case anyone remembers me from a couple of months back... I was a very upset mum with 2 girls going through 11+. They were strongly expected to pass but then in mocks did really badly and I was left feeling guilty because we'd done hardly any practice at home...

Well, we passed!!!

Absolutely flippin delighted. I know they would have done just fine at school no matter what the outcome, but I also knew it wouldn't have reflected the 'real them'.

So my heartfelt thanks to all who gave me advice and for the support this forum gives. We worked hard to turn things around during those last days before the first test. But such advice gave me faith.

Much love to all who've made it through this time with sanity intact - no matter what your expectations or final outcome.
h

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:03 pm 
so pleased for you. Well done to your girls and you! My son passed too - only 121 but a pass is a pass!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:10 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
so pleased for you. Well done to your girls and you! My son passed too - only 121 but a pass is a pass!

Congratulations to all!

I think 121 is a very good pass. It shows you did exactly the right amount of work!

:lol:

Regards
SVE