(No more) sleepless nights!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
littleh

(No more) sleepless nights!

Post by littleh »

In case anyone remembers me from a couple of months back... I was a very upset mum with 2 girls going through 11+. They were strongly expected to pass but then in mocks did really badly and I was left feeling guilty because we'd done hardly any practice at home...

Well, we passed!!!

Absolutely flippin delighted. I know they would have done just fine at school no matter what the outcome, but I also knew it wouldn't have reflected the 'real them'.

So my heartfelt thanks to all who gave me advice and for the support this forum gives. We worked hard to turn things around during those last days before the first test. But such advice gave me faith.

Much love to all who've made it through this time with sanity intact - no matter what your expectations or final outcome.
h

Post by Guest »

so pleased for you. Well done to your girls and you! My son passed too - only 121 but a pass is a pass!
SunlampVexesEel

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

Anonymous wrote:so pleased for you. Well done to your girls and you! My son passed too - only 121 but a pass is a pass!
Congratulations to all!

I think 121 is a very good pass. It shows you did exactly the right amount of work!

:lol:

Regards
SVE
Animis opibusque parati
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now