Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm
Posts: 52
Hi, I m extremely pleased that DD got an offer from Bhs. However want to know if there r parents who are in the same position as me and would like a car share/ hv a transport arrangement in mind? It would be great to be able to communicate with parents in advance, thanks!


Last edited by bluesapphire on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:07 pm
Posts: 9
Hi
My daughter is in BHS currently in yr 7 ... Ashwood travels run a school bus to BHS starting from lawn tennis club windsor and have various stops in slough . My daughter travels that way from windsor stop or burnham grammar stop. I hope that helps .. The bus is dedicated school bus .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm
Posts: 6
Hi

I am in the same boat as you bluesapphire, and keen to explore sharing options. I have PMed you my contact details.

Thanks
DD_DAD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 pm
Posts: 52
Hi DD_DAD, I hv just seen ur msg, that's awsum :D I will contact u soon! Feeling happy.

Wineoclock wrote:
Hi :D
My daughter is in BHS currently in yr 7 ... Ashwood travels run a school bus to BHS starting from lawn tennis club windsor and have various stops in slough . My daughter travels that way from windsor stop or burnham grammar stop. I hope that helps .. The bus is dedicated school bus .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 8
Wineoclock wrote:
Hi
My daughter is in BHS currently in yr 7 ... Ashwood travels run a school bus to BHS starting from lawn tennis club windsor and have various stops in slough . My daughter travels that way from windsor stop or burnham grammar stop. I hope that helps .. The bus is dedicated school bus .


Hi there, sorry to jump into this thread. My DS starts at Burnham Grammar in Sept, we live in Windsor. Could you tell me about this bus service for the lawn tennis club, as that is close by to where I live? Does this bus go to Burnham Grammar? Thanks for any info.

Jags


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:07 pm
Posts: 9
Hi jags
It's apple travel that runs busses to burnham grammar from same spot on windsor lawn tennis court . Please get in touch with them for more info . I am sure they can assist you . I have seen kids for burnham grammar getting of from that bus when am picking my daughter up .

I hope it helps


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 8
Wineoclock wrote:
Hi jags
It's apple travel that runs busses to burnham grammar from same spot on windsor lawn tennis court . Please get in touch with them for more info . I am sure they can assist you . I have seen kids for burnham grammar getting of from that bus when am picking my daughter up .

I hope it helps

Thank you so much, that's brilliant. I will contact them tomorrow.
x


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
CALL 020 8204 5060
   
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2016