I am new to this forum. My son is in Y4 now and really want to train him to get admission in the GS. We live in oxford and planning to try the test either in Aylesbury or High Wycombe.
1. Do we have to live in the catchment area to get admission?
2. Or can i provide an address from the catchment area?
3. if we apply from oxford , will it reduces his chance of getting admission?
4. What is the minimum percentage to pass/get admission?
Thanks in advance
1) No - but you need to live near enough to get in.
2) Not unless you move - it is fraudulent to give an address where you don't live.
3) Yes - look at the historic alocation distances in the Bucks section sticky.
4) You need to get 121 or more in the Transfer Test to qualify.
The details are all on here:http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/education/sch ... sfer-test/