Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Intensive summer courses
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:31 pm 

Sorry, it's me yet again after a brief spell (just a few days really) of being away. I am not sure if this is something I can ask in this section of the forum as I noticed mention of specific companies/centres/tutorial organisation is discouraged but I was wondering if anyone has experience of enrolling their DC is one of one intensive summer courses that last anywhere between 3-5 days within a week. Are these any good and if so, which would you personally recommend? I understand replies with specific names might have to be done via pm? I am looking at perhaps registering my DS for one as I am always struggling to get him occupied during the few weeks over summer hols when I have to go in to the office. He normally does sports camps happily but I thought I might squeeze in some prep this summer. I am currently looking at three offerings but can't decide which is best (their websites obviously claim they are). They are quit expensive so I don't want to waste my money on one that isn't very good.