Just wanted to say good luck everybody! I'm feeling pretty calm about it - there isn't anything more that can be done and I know that whether DD qualifies for a GS or an US she should do well regardless. If she only qualifies for upper it'll be a difficult decision - there are 2 that we like (I work in both) and I have to say I keep flicking between which I think can offer her the best education. Suffice to say pupils who want to work hard and have a good work ethic tend to do well, and there are some absolutely lovely kids and super staff in both schools.
So good luck
If they don't get through then perhaps think of it that they can be top of an upper school instead of bumping along in the bottom sets of a grammar for the next 5 years.
Edited to say - we are going out tomorrow night regardless of the result. I gave DD free choice of meal and she choose Pizza Express, so that's the plan.