Advise on filling the application for Buckinghamshire

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kittymum

Re: Advise on filling the application for Buckinghamshire

Post by kittymum »

sandra wrote:Many thanks, will pass the info on.

I think they are looking for Sir William Borlase (hope I spelt it right!) and another near by GS school.

Is there a way to know which bucks school had places left after first round of allocations last year?
I have 2 children at SWBGS - this year in March they offered to all catchment siblings and SOME catchment to just over 3 miles. Not all catchment was offered. To the best of my knowledge no further offers were made.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

I think they are looking for Sir William Borlase (hope I spelt it right!) and another near by GS school.

Is there a way to know which bucks school had places left after first round of allocations last year?
If Sally-Anne's post with the allocations shows "All offered" on Marvh 1st, they probably still had placed available then. I don't think that was the case this year,although some will become available later as people turn places down through going private or winning appeals for other schools.
scary mum
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Every single GS was full on March 1st and few places became available - I think they will end up having to appeal and maybe get will get allocated an unpopular Upper.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now