Bucks 11 2008 + How are we all doing

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Road Runner

Mel x

Post by Road Runner »

Hello everyone, it's me

Thank you to all those who have popped over to wish us luck it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry I wasn't around last night but selfishly decided I had to stay away for fear of becoming too emotional which I didn't want to be around dd on the eve of the 'T'. Instead we did have a very relaxing evening. I cooked nourishing dinner, dd's favourite(well spag bol is really but couldn't do pasta) sausage and mash. DD spent some time with George and Monty and then whilst bathing in very, very bubbly bath we practised some vocab.

DD had been a little quiet after school but best friend had been saying at school how scared she was so may have impacted dd. However after bubble bath followed by Corry(another fav) she seemed back to herself. Hot choc and marshmellows was next and then I read some of 'The Enchanted wood' which seemd to do the trick as she went out like alight soon after.

My god I am waffling aren't I??

I guess I am trying to keep myself from thinking and worrying. She did go off this morning without any tears(I expected some with nerves) and although she was nervious I think she was trying her best to stay calm. Unlike dm who burst into tears as soon as she had left!!!

Anyway I hope all your dc went off this morning well and I hope you are all coping. Fortunately although I can't concentrate on work I am here so have some form of distration. I had thought of taking day off but may have been tempted into wine and chocolate so instead I plan on passing by here at times, often, constantly.

Oh dear do you think they will have done it by now or are they doint it

DD thought it would be before break

is anyone around

Mel
xx
dyslexichelpneeded

Post by dyslexichelpneeded »

Ours do it first thing. so all over by about 10 am. Keep calm! There's nothing you can do right now.
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

Hi all... not from Bucks but just want to say hope your children are all coping and best of luck to them all.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now