11+ RESULTS - 21 NOVEMBER 2008

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Marylou

Post by Marylou »

andyb wrote:Hi Mel X

Fancy waiting until 9.25pm to tell us your news - I have no fingernails left! many congratulations :D
I'll second that! You're a rascal for making us wait! :lol: Many congratulations to you all especially miniMelX. :D
Marylou
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

njg wrote:DS' latest assessments are 4a,4b,4b so he cold get 5s if he doesn't give in. I'm just concerned that if the school aren't fully supportive there's not much point....
At least we have 3 weeks now to decide.
Sorry to year the news, njg. :( I'm no expert on appeals but it sounds as though the circumstances for your son's test were far from ideal - in the aftermath of a funeral and with building work going on overhead :shock:. (School unsupportive? I'll say!) I wouldn't set too much store by what the school says - obviously it would be easier if they did support you but ultimately it's what you want that matters.
Marylou
Road Runner

Mel x

Post by Road Runner »

andyb, Marylou and everyone

Apologies for the wait but dh had to work and then decided we should immediately go out to eat baring in mind both dd and ds were starving as somewhat distracted and terribly nervous mother was unbale to concenrate long enough beyond banana sandwich, instead I was cleaning like woman possessed.

Anyway I am pleased for everyone who qualified and needless t say very sorry for those that didn't especially njg.

Njg I too do not have appeal experience but am happy to lend a shoulder any time or you can pm and bend my ear whenever you need to. My dd's best friend didn't qualify so I am trying to help her mum at the moment just by listening. I have told her about this forum so she may pay a visit as I know so many of you may be able to help her

Mel
x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now