11+ RESULTS - 21 NOVEMBER 2008

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ambridge

11+ RESULTS - 21 NOVEMBER 2008

Post by Ambridge »

Nothing like a bit of Forum housework (not much else to do :roll: ) - a new thread..

For all those who want to post results/comments about results, let's put them here and may be later in the day, the Mods can lock the 'run up to the big day' threads so we don't all post everywhere 8).

Masses of good luck to us all, whatever our outcomes, we are all here to support and guide each other.

I wonder who will be the first to post - an OoC with an efficient postie me thinks.

Ambridge x
Marylou

Re: 11+ RESULTS - 21 NOVEMBER 2008

Post by Marylou »

Ambridge wrote:an OoC with an efficient postie me thinks.
Very efficient! Ours arrived at 8.15 this morning. Didn't even need to lie in wait!

YEEES! :D

Unfortunately DD is away on a trip so won't know until much later, doesn't matter though as she thinks the results are coming next week. :lol:

I'd just like to say a great big thank you and send virtual hugs and Xs to all of you who have supported us over the last few months (and even years :shock: ), especially Patricia with all her tips and pearls of wisdom which proved so useful during preparation. Please do hang in there for us, though - this is ony the start and I have a feeling that the allocation is not going to go our way and a transfer appeal is almost inevitable. :cry:

GOOD LUCK to everyone still waiting, I'll be thinking of you at home time! :)
Marylou
Greta2

Post by Greta2 »

Fantastic Marylou :lol:
Great to hear the first one on here is good news!
Your DD will have a lovely surprise to come home to.
Ambridge

Post by Ambridge »

Fab news, absolutely thrilled for you and mini-Marylou...where are you situated and what school are you aiming for?

As the first success let's dissect the whole scenario (if you don't mind :roll: )

Big hugs to Mini-Marylou

Ambridge x
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Thanks, Greta. We are going to impress on DD that, even if she ends up not going to the same school as her big sis despite all her hard work, nobody can take her achievement away from her. That's all we can do really, as March is such a long time away.

Good luck for later! :)

Thanks for your good wishes, Ambridge - I'm more than happy to share the info by PM with anyone who asks, but our situation might make us quite easy to identify iyswim. (Dons dark glasses, turns up collar and retreats into the undergrowth. :wink: )

Good luck to you too - I hope things go more smoothly for you this time. :)
Marylou
Road Runner

Melx

Post by Road Runner »

Marylou

Fantastic News!!!! :P

Well done miniyou and you, how wonderful for you all.

Congratulations

Oh yes and well done your postie for getting it to you so quick!

Best of luck to everyone else and thanks to you all for so much help along the way

Mel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Thanks, Mel, and good luck for later! :)
Marylou
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

CONGRATULATIONS Marylou!!!!!!!!

Excellent news!!! :D :D :D

BW
andyb

Post by andyb »

Many congrats to Marylou-minor :D ! What fab news to come back to. I am so pleased that the first results post was a good news one - it kind of lifts the spirits.
chad

Post by chad »

Congrats Marylou.... :D

Ambridge... I have locked the two other 'build up' threads as requested.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now